Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jupiter & Moons With a Megazoom Camera

Trying out my new mega-zoom camera, the Canon SX50HS, its lens and features abilities are beyond what i was expecting from a non-DSLR bridge camera. Check out this test where I was aiming at Jupiter to try the stabilization efficiency.


Humidity was very high that day unfortunately, and I wasn't using a tripod, so the image quality is not very good, but I will do another test soon enough and I hope it gets me the quality I'm looking for. Maybe also I will attach it to my telescope and shoot a video and then stack it up. You can find the video here on YouTube.



♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...